Monday, January 17, 2011

No more blogging?

I don't know if I have to do a post about the fact that I am not blogging lately. You can all figure it out. I just wanted to say that my heart doesn't seem to be into blogging these days. It has dropped way down in the list of priorities. It doesn't mean I am giving up on living healthily. I am still exercising most days and trying to watch what I eat. I seem to be holding steady at 170, which doesn't thrill me so I know I have to step it up.

I just wanted to let you all know that I am officially on a blogging break. I hope to return someday. Maybe monthly updates is all I can handle. I don't know.

Please know, I am so grateful for each one of you that have continued to follow and encourage me on this journey. I would never have made it this far without each one of you.

3 comments:

  1. You do what you have to do and we understand. Monthly updates would be great, but not necessary either. Keep up your good work and thanks for letting us share a little in your weight loss journey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get it. I was on a blogging break for a little. One blogger told me, you will blog when and about what you need to. I totally believe it. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete