Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Update Pics

Well, this will be a quick post. I just wanted to get some updated pics up. I have been receiving a lot of compliments lately, so I figure all my hard work must finally be showing. Yay! Now, to not get too complacent. I still have a long ways to go.

Here is a pic of me at the beginning of my journey. I never wore this sweater again once I saw this pic. So unflattering!




Here are a couple of pics I took a couple months ago. I had lost 15 lbs. or so.




Here are pics from yesterday. I had planned to take pics in the same outfit, but the shirt was dirty and I'm not into digging through the laundry basket so that idea is out the window. Anyway these are pics of me in my new outfit.





I think I can see the biggest difference in my side shots. My mom had told me that she noticed my back side was shrinking and toning up. After she said that I checked myself out and decided she was right! I think the side shot kind of shows this improvement.
I must say, last week I was trying on clothes at Kohl's and took a good glimpse of myself in the mirror. I do not own a full-lenght mirror so clothes shopping was always a depressing wake-up call for me. Last week, it felt good though. I am proud of the changes I am making. And look forward to having even more progress pics in the next few months!
Have a great day everybody!

16 comments:

  1. "I'm Melting I'm Melting" or maybe it should be "I'm shrinking, I'm shrinking! great job! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Barbara! You look absolutely wonderful! What a great job you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, Barbara! How fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great! Keep up the hard work, its paying off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woweekazowee!!!

    You look great. You have gorgeous hair too. It's so thick!! Can I borrow a little...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoohoo! Looking good! I lost my hiney too :( RIP lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good!!! It is nice to look in the mirror at a store and not be depressed any more huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking great! Definitely a difference, even in your upper body.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...you are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barbara, you are so much smaller!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barb - You are doing great! You look even better in person!

    ReplyDelete