Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Weigh-In-Wednesday

Good morning, everybody! This will be short and oh so sweet. Today is weigh-in day and can I just say, Hellooooooooo 170's! I weighed in at 179.5 for a .5 loss (26 total). I 'm happy with the loss considering I missed out on 3 days of exercise this past week and my eating wasn't that great on Monday. I'm also happy to be out of the 180's. It's been awhile!

I am feeling better and better each day and should be ready for my 5k on Saturday. I'm so excited (nervous)!

Well, that is all for today blogging buddies. I'm off to deliver Pack meeting invites and to conquer a busy day. I hope everyone is healthy and well!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! :) WHOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!!!!! Slow and steady IS winning the race!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to your new weight decade! That feeling out to carry you for a while...congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeehaw Barbara!!! Congratulations on hitting the 170's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up on blogs and wanted to send a big "YOU CAN DO IT!!" to you for your 5K race coming up.

    I'm glad you're feeling better. Being sick is not fun...especially if you have a life to live and keep you busy.

    I, too, get busy and then have to remind myself that there are other busy moms in the world and I will make it through another day.

    Thanks for commenting about getting up early to workout. So far I'm doing good.

    If I don't stop by your blog before Saturday I wish you all the best. You will do great!

    OH, and have fun at your b-ball game. My husband is a Lakers fan and they just beat OKC Thunder, which our locals weren't too happy about. LOL

    You're doing great and congrats on hitting the 170's. That's my next goal. Woo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOORAY for being in the 170's!!! You must be so proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo, 170s!!! Awesome job, mama! Good luck Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm new to your blog! Congrats on the weightloss! You can do it--I dropped 50 slowly and so far am keeping it off. best of luck with your 5k!

    ReplyDelete