Thursday, August 26, 2010

Weigh-In-Wednesday (a day late)

Well hello, everybody. I just can't seem to get back into the blogging groove. The kiddos have been back at school now for 10 days and I am enjoying my alone time very much. It just seems that I haven't gotten the blogging bug back. It may have something to do with the fact that I am being very conscious about how much time I am spending on the computer during my alone time. I could spend A LOT of time on here, so I am watching it closely. :)



I just wanted to check in and account for yesterday's weigh-in. I weighed in at 168.5 for a loss of 2.5 pounds. Woo hoo! This brings my August net loss to 1 pound. Not very good, but I feel good about having kept off the great losses of July. And there still about another week of August left so I just may have lost a little more by then. :) Yeah, I survived my birthday week/month without too much damage!



I hope to catch up on some blogs today. I hope all of you are well out there!

5 comments:

  1. I think some times our bodies go into a losing groove and then it needs time to readjust. Keep at it...never, ever, give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!

    I understand about trying to spend less time at the computer. I needed to work on that (again!) soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I haven't been good about catching up on blogs for the same reason, time, so I completely understand.

    Keep up the good work and enjoy that alone time. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear what you're saying. Blogging can get almost addictive. Shhh, don't tell, but I only visit a small number of blogs now-only those who are serious about leading a healthy lifestyle make the cut.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and me both...we'll both agree to blog when we can, read when we can, and comment when we can. Our mutual promise is to always come back to check up on each other...k?

    Oh...we'll be moving to Cedar Breaks National Monument in western utah now until the end of October.

    Perhaps if we ever come up to visit SLC, we'll get together!

    ReplyDelete