Tuesday, September 14, 2010


J at For Real, This Time gave me this award a few weeks ago. Thanks so much for the award! Sorry it has taken me so long to post it. I will now tell you 10 things that make me happy:
1-Being on vacation with my family
2-Knowing my kids are growing into such beautiful, kind human beings
3-Lunch dates with friends
4-Comments on my blog :). Doesn't this make us all happy?
5-Hearing a Lady Antebellum or Zac Brown Band song on the radio.
6-My faith in God.
7-Reading and discussing a good book.
8-Watching my U of U Utes win football games!
9-A good piece of chocolate.
10-Going to bed after a long day.
I am suppose to pass this along to 10 other bloggers. I will just refer you all to my blog list at the right of my blog. These are all blogs that make me happy! If your blog is on there, consider yourself awarded the Happy blogger award!
I hope you all are well. I will post my weigh-in results tomorrow as well as blog about some struggles I have been having. I'll give you hint: It has to do with trying to stay on plan and all the cookies in my pantry!
Have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Reading your blog makes me happy, you are always such an upbeat person!

    ReplyDelete