Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weigh-In-Wednesday

Happy September! I can't believe that it is already here. I am actually happy to welcome September in. I love Fall. I love the cooler weather. I love the leaves changing. And I especially love college football! All things associated with fall.

Of course, it means the end of the year is right around the corner and I still have some weight to lose to reach my 50 lb. goal, but that's okay. I am happy with my progress for the most part. A few weeks ago, I blogged about wanting to reach my goal by the middle of November because, "Who really loses weight over holidays?". Well, I have thought a lot about that statement of mine and think it was probably fairly realistic, but that I may have been underestimating my ability to stick to my basic plan. So if I still have weight to lose and December arrives, I am not going to panic. I will stick to my plan and continue to work towards my goal.

This morning the scale read 168, for a .5 loss. That brings my total weight loss to 37.5 lbs. Not too shabby. I would have liked to have seen a greater loss this week, but am happy for any loss. That means I only lost 1.5 lbs. in August. Hopefully, September will be better.

I hope you are all having a great day. Be happy!

7 comments:

  1. A loss is a loss. Just look at that ticker-you started at 205.5 and now 168! You are doing really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey 37.5 is nothing to sneeze at. Slow weightloss is what you want so WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to losing weight in September!!! Girl...at least you didn't gain weight in August. Yea...that WAS my story. 37.5....go mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the losses slow down as we get so close to our goals. Hang in there! We'll get this done together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late checking in!!! :P

    Hey, 0.5 is better than nothing and now you're that much closer to hitting the 40 pounds lost mark. How about we try and reach that this month?

    Oh, and you can do fine over the holidays...the only other time I lost a significant amount of weight I lost six pounds in December. It was only once in my life, but I know it's possible now. :)

    I'm with you on loving fall and look forward to crisp, cool days hopefully sooner than later. :)

    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Checking back to see if you weighed-in this week....

    ReplyDelete