Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Weigh-In-Wednesday and the Weekend in Pictures

Good morning, everybody! I hope you all have been well for the past few days. I've been too busy to post very often. Anyway on to the boring part of my post, my weigh-in. This morning the scale read 175.5, for a maintain once again. That's two weeks in a row. I really need to get out of maintain mode and back into losing mode. I have been having a couple of days a week of poor eating and that is not going to cut it. This past weekend did me in this week. Without all the sordid details let me just say that I enjoyed some lime flavored potatoe chips, licorice, swedish fish and cotton candy. I guess I can say I'm happy I didn't gain.

So what did you all do this weekend? For those of us in the USA, it was a long weekend for celebrating. Here is a brief synopsis through pics of what I did:

I started the weekend off with a girl's night out and this:


Need I say more...didn't think so!

Saturday was spent doing yard work and then the family and I went to see this:



We loved this movie! Can I just say....Jaden Smith is such a cutie and he is going to be a successful actor just like his dad. It did make me feel a little old though because I remember the first Karate Kid very well. I even had a scrapbook devoted to Ralph Macchio!
After church on Sunday we headed up to my in-laws cabin for:


a little hiking......


a little ATV'ing.... and lots of rest!



We spent Monday evening at a rodeo and fireworks show in a small town near the cabin.



All in all it was a great weekend. Yesterday was spent doing laundry and relaxing at home before my husband had to go to work today. I hope you all had a great weekend and are having a great week so far!

12 comments:

  1. thank you. thank you! :)

    both those movies look great! I'm a little hesitant in seeing Eclipse. I mean, the first one was good, but then the second was just way too depressing. So, trying to decide if it's worth seeing or not? ha

    But, sounds like a lovely weekend. Despite working, I had a great weekend with my family as well. Enjoy the rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a great 4th!!! I was fabulous to relax with the family. I will say; I am glad there are not cookouts like the ones that I went to all the time!!! I would be HUGE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for taking the time to read the posts on my blog today! It looks like you had a wonderful 4th! We did too! Although too much eating ... and drinking . Ugh. Back to real healthy life! Maintaining is better than gaining. But it seems like that will happen then you will have a good loss. Isn't it odd how this whole weight loss is...
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend and congrats on maintaining during a holiday weekend!!!

    We went to a rodeo on the 4th last year and it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great holiday weekend! And maintaining on the holidays is always a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you've had such a good vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like so much fun...who cares about weight loss when you're doing things like that with those you love! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun weekend!

    Sounds like you will be excellent at maintenance, once you truly want to be there, lol. I had several, many, ok - LOTS of weigh-ins where I "practiced maintenance." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rodeos are so much fun. I haven't been to one in a decade!!

    Sorry your maintaining..it's much better than gaining though. I can't remember...do you count calories...or just watch portion size?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lost your blog for awhile but found it! I've been in maintain mode since November! Playing around with the same 7 lbs since then. BUT my lifestyle has totally changed. I'm healthier, loving exercise, and really eating better. I do need to kick my rear into gear though and get better at losing again.

    ReplyDelete