Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Happy Blog Award!


I received this award from Lisa at "One Mom's Weight Loss". Check out her blog, she is one of my favorite fellow bloggers! This reward requires that I list 10 things that make me happy and 10 blogs that brighten my day.
Ten things that makes me happy:

1. Spending time with my family (especially on vacation or just playing games)
2. Knowing I finished a workout even though I didn't want to.
3. Music-A lot of music makes me happy. One random song that always makes me smile is Travis Tritt's "It's a Great Day to be Alive".
4. Date night with my sweet hubby.
5. Driving down the main road out of my neighborhood and seeing the beautiful mountains and three of my church's temples.
6. Comments from my blogging friends. They always put a smile on my face.

7. Disneyland
8. Girls' night out or lunch with my favorite friends.

9. Getting what I went for at 4:00 a.m on Black Friday.

10. Getting a spontaneous hug or "I love you" from one of my kids.
Now here's 10 blogs I love to read:

3 comments:

  1. Ah, thank you! I truly love reading about your progress and explorations!

    #2 on your list? Absolutely priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thank you! :)

    Now, if it ever happened to me, #9 would make me happy too! LOL

    :)

    Julia
    http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a BUNCH! Loved the list of happy stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete