Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekend Report

So I survived my first weekend of my journey! I think I did pretty well.

I slept in on Saturday and did not want to get on the treadmill, but I did it anyways! I think it might be best just to wake up at 6:00 a.m. to workout, even on Saturdays. I had no "training" scheduled on the Biggest Loser Game, but participated in a few fun challenges on there that got me moving. We only got take out one meal, Saturday's dinner. We had McDonald's. I went for the grilled chicken sandwich-minus the mayo and a side salad with 1/2 packet of balsamic vinegar dressing for a total of 420 calories. Not too bad for a dinner. I am proud to say that I did not sneak ANY fries from the kid's happy meals as I drove home.

Sunday, is a day for me to rest and worship. It is my day to renew myself spiritually. I did not work out at all. I did continue to count my calories, though. The challenge for me came when my mom asked me to bring my yummy chocolate Andes mint cookies to Sunday dinner for dessert. I am happy to say that I only had 2 cookies. I have not had any cookies today either. In the past, I would have maybe had 2 or 3 cookies before breakfast!

Overall, I think it went well. I am looking forward to Wednesdays. Wednesdays will be weigh-in Wednesdays around here. That is when my game will have me weigh-in (I think) so that is when I will report. I have to admit, I had to take a sneak peek today and I think I have lost 3-4 lbs this week. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. You are my cookie moderation hero! I probably would've had 2-3 cookies right out of the pan. :)

    A renewal day is a very good thing, both spiritually and physically. Good for YOU for seeing that and honoring it!

    ReplyDelete