Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday

So today was my first official weigh-in day. Last Wednesday, I officially started this journey at 208 lbs., today I weighed in at 202. That is 6 lbs lost! I'm so happy, I could do jumping jacks (and probably should)! I know that it is fairly normal to get a big loss in the first week and that this won't be the norm, but I think it is a pretty great start! It definitely helps me stay motivated. I guess the challenge will be to stay motivated even when the loss is not so significant.

4 comments:

  1. This is FANTASTIC! What a great way to get this party started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful results Barbara! Keep plugging away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great. Who cares if it's the first week...you now have 6 less to lose :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the loss!

    ReplyDelete