Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Things That I Love Tuesday"

I've never taken much thought to what kind of bra I wear. I have bought sports bras in the past, but usually just bought the least expensive I could find. That all changed last week. I was shopping in Costco and found a two pack of these:

Champion Double Dry Seamless Sports Bras

I don't know why I was so casual in my sports bra buying before! I love this bra! It allows me to move freely and comfortably, the mesh provides good ventilation and it provides support. I think I spent about $30, maybe a little more for a two pack. Not too bad of a price, totally worth it. Anyway this is one of my new things that I love. Stay tuned for another one, next Tuesday. Tomorrow is Weigh-in Wednesday. I'm a bit nervous. I took a sneak peek at my bathroom scale today and was disappointed that I may have only lost a pound or so. I was hoping for three this week. Who knows, I could be wrong. We'll see what The Biggest Loser Scale (my wii balance board) says tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this bra. The color too!

    Julia
    http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about these bras too but everytime I go to my Costco and look I can't find them! Which Costco did you get yours at?

    ReplyDelete