Friday, March 19, 2010

It's Friday!

Happy Friday, everybody! I hope you have some fun planned this weekend. This is what my weekend entails:


Yes, that's right I am a Twihard! I have had so much fun with these books and movies. Yes, they are corny and cheezy, but they are lots of fun to follow. I mostly like the "girl time" I get everytime a movie or DVD is released. I like to plan girl's nights out to watch the movies. Last year, a couple of friends and I even went to Wal-Mart at midnight to meet one of the movie's "stars" (Victoria) and get our DVD.
Well, New Moon is being released at midnight tonight. I wasn't planning on going because my best Twilight friend is out of town. I didn't think I could find anyone else to go with me. And to be honest last year was Craaaazy, with a capital C! I was planning on enjoying a good night's sleep and then going first thing in the morning and picking up my copy. But, another friend just called me and asked if I wanted to go. She was in Wal-Mart today and they were setting up a stage for some unidentified visitors. How could I pass up a chance to stand in line, chatting with friends, for hours all to get my DVD first thing and for a chance to meet with one of the "stars". So I am going! Yes, Twilight gives me the chance a couple of nights a year to NOT act my age. I love it!
I was planning on watching the movie with my husband on Saturday. I would like to say he watches them with me because he loves me so much and wants to be with me. But I think it is just so he can make fun of it with his friends at work and church! I'm not sure we will be watching it on Saturday, seeing how his favorite team is playing in the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament on Saturday night. I think we will probably watch that instead. See how much I love him!
Today has been a good day. I walked for 40 minutes on the treadmill at an incline. I find I burn as many calories walking at an incline as I do when I do my C25K training and walk extra at no incline for the same amount of time. After that, I did level 2 of 30 day shred. I love to hate Jilian!
I have been on plan with my eating, too. And I'm happy to say that the scale results have recovered from Wednesday's disastrous day of eating.

I hope everyone has a fun, healthy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. How funny. I have never watched or read any of the Twilight stuff. I am so out of the loop!! You have a good time. Not acting your age is a great thing :)

    NCAA....ugh...my husband is a total sportaholic, so we will be watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't waste time on Robert Pattison's new movie - Remember Me. It was soooooo boring. He was so filthy, dirty in it. Complete time waster and money waster. I wasted free movie tickets on that terrible movie. People were actually walking out...so boring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running and Jillian? Great job stacking up your workouts...I need to get more determined with my strength training...

    have twifun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Twilight. I let some of my friends drag me into Twihard area, but that's not typically me. I understand it though. I like the girl time too.

    You are a machine my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter went to see the new Robert Pattinson movie last night. She said it should have been called "Depress Me" not "Remember Me". I don't know about you, but I like me a happy movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun...I too have not read Twilight.

    My weekend consists of taking my girls to Awana Grand Prix workshop. Not much fun for me but they loved it!

    ReplyDelete