Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weigh-In-Wednesday


Good morning! Well, today was another weigh-in and I just have to say I could not be more pleased. My official weigh in weight is 184. That is a 2.5 loss for this week, for a total of 21.5 lbs lost! Woo hoo! I'm not sure if my body made up for last week's small loss or what, but this is my biggest loss since week one of this journey. Not to mention, I had a couple of less than stellar eating days this week. My husband said that it looks like my metabolism has kicked in. I sure hope so. I have been back on track with my eating the last couple of days so I'm sure that helped.


Thank you for all the tips on how to use laughing cow cheese from yesterday's post. I will definitely be trying TJ's Alfredo sauce. I would have never thought to put it on a sweet potato, but since two of you suggested it I will try it one of these days.


This is a short post because I have a busy, busy day ahead of me. I just wanted to report in on my weigh-in and celebrate it with all of you. I hope everyone has a great, healthy day!

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss. Woohoo! Great job! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Keep it up, you're gonna get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I'm so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry-I deleted my comment because I can't spell....Grrr!

    Anyway Congrats on the big loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaay! Those few extra calories might have jump-started your metabolism. Whatever happened, I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo on the weight loss!!! And you made it over 20. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Barbara - you have done an amazing job with losing more than 20 pounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey that is so great on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete